2. Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that identifies or contacts a person. If you contact the Company, you may be asked to provide personal information. This information may be combined with others in order to provide and improve our products, services, content and advertising. You are not required to provide personal information upon our request, however, if you do not provide it, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with a product, provide a service or respond to a request.
3. Definition of terms
- «Administration of the Company's site» (hereinafter referred to as the «Site Administration») - employees or representatives authorized by the Company to manage the site, acting on behalf of the Company, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processing, actions (operations) committed with personal data.
- «Personal data» is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determinable individual (subject of personal data).
- «Processing of personal data» - any action or set of actions performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer ( distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- «Confidentiality of personal data» is a requirement for the Administration of the site (or another person who has gained access to personal data) to not disseminate it without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- «User of the Company's site» (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Company's Site.
4. Personal information we collect
The KITANO website uses the personal data of the User for the purpose of concluding and / or executing an agreement with the subject of personal data. In order to achieve this goal, the Site Administration:
- ИIdentification of the User registered on the website of climate systems KITANO.
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the KITANO Climate Systems Website.
- Establishment of feedback with the User, including the sending of notifications, requests regarding the use of the KITANO Climate Systems Site, the provision of services, the processing of requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Notification of the User of the KITANO Climate Systems Site about the status of the Order.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site of KITANO climate systems.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the KITANO climate systems website or on behalf of partners.
- Advertising support.
- Providing the User with access to the sites or services of partners of the site of KITANO climate systems in order to obtain new information about goods / services.
5. How we use personal information
We use personal information for the purposes established by subparagraph 2 clause 2 of article 22 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 «On Personal Data» (received by the operator in connection with the conclusion of an agreement to which the data subject is a party, if personal data is not disseminated, and is also not provided to third parties without the consent of the subject of personal data and is used by the operator exclusively for the execution of this contract and the conclusion of contracts with the subject of personal data).
6. Collection and use of non-personal information
We also collect data that is not directly related to a specific person. Here are some examples of what non-personal information we collect and use.
- We may collect information such as place of work, language, zip code, city code, unique identifier of the device, URL of the link source, location and time zone in which the Company product is used. Cookies may be used on Company websites, emails and advertisements. These technologies allow us to better understand the actions of Users, find out pages of our websites they visit, as well as evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and web search. Thus, the Company seeks to better understand the needs of Users and offer them more suitable products, services and advertising.
- We can collect and store information about the user's search queries. This information may be used to increase the relevance of the services we provide. This data is not tied to an IP address - except for some cases when it is necessary to improve the operation of services on the Internet.
7. Methods and terms for processing personal information
- User's personal data is processed without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to authorized representatives of the public service of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
8. Responsibility of the parties
The site administration and the Company, which have not fulfilled their obligations, are liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration and the Company are not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
9. Dispute Resolution
- Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Site of the Company and the Site Administration / Company, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. Additional terms
Consent to the processing of personal data
Hereby, hereinafter referred to as the «Personal Data Subject», pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-ФЗ «On Personal Data» (as amended and supplemented), I freely, by my will and in my interest give my consent to LLC «ENEF» (hereinafter referred to as the« Company ») for the processing of its personal data specified during registration by filling out a web form on the Company's website https://kitano-air.com (hereinafter referred to as the« Site »).
By personal data I understand any information that relates to me as a Personal Data Subject, including my last name, first name, middle name, address, education, profession, contact information (phone, fax, email, postal address), photographs, other other information. By processing personal data I understand the collection, systematization, accumulation, clarification, updating, modification, use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, unlimited storage.
The processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject is carried out exclusively for the purposes established by subparagraph 2 of clause 2 of Article 22 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» (received by the operator in connection with the conclusion of an agreement to which the subject is a party personal data, if personal data are not disseminated, and also are not provided to third parties without the consent of the personal data subject and are used by the operator exclusively for the execution of the said contract and conclusion of contracts with ektom personal data).
The date of issuing consent to the processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject is the date of sending the registration web form from the Company Website.
The processing of personal data of the Personal Data Subject can be carried out using automation tools and / or without using automation tools in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and internal regulations of the Company.
The company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data, and also undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of the Personal Data Subject.
I have been informed that:
- this consent to the processing of my personal data specified during registration on the Company Website sent (filled out) using the Website is valid for 20 (twenty) years from the date of registration on the Company Website;
- consent can be revoked by me on the basis of a written statement in any form;
- the provision of personal data of third parties without their consent entails liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
* company name: LLC "Energy Efficiency".